Fitness and Strength Training (semi-private and 1-on-1)
Our individualized fitness and strength classes are ideal for fitness levels from beginner to elite. Classes are centered around strengthening of the body for daily movements and positions. Workouts include a wide range of exercise tools such as: dumbbells, kettlebells, suspension straps, resistance bands and medicine balls. The benefits of our training are endless but include:
- Weight Loss and Body Composition Improvements
- Increased Lean Muscle and Strength
- Improved Cardio and Endurance
- Better Balance and Coordination
- Improved Self-Esteem and Quality of Life
Rehabilitation and Recovery
Our rehab program helps improve daily life by eliminating nagging aches and pains. We treat injuries ranging from auto accidents to ankle sprains. In addition to chiropractic treatments, our facility offers many rehab modalities used in professional sports to increase recovery of muscle tightness, sprains, and strains. We provide top-of-the-line orthotic inserts from Foot Levelers to aid in the recovery process. All of the programs offered can provide our clients with the following:
- Pain Reduction
- Joint Stabilization
- Improved Core Strength and Stability
- Improved Mobility
- Increased Joint Range of Motion and Flexibility
Athletic performance training utilizes complex, full-body movements that benefits and further develops a well-rounded athlete with increased coordination, strength, speed, and power. Each athlete is assessed to recognize their areas of weakness and strength, and is progressed through a developmental training block that establishes proper movement mechanics and exercise technique. This technique is crucial to athletes of any caliber. Strong emphasis is placed on pre-habilitation exercises to reduce the chance of sport injury. Athletes can expect to see improvements in the following areas:
- Speed and Agility
- Strength and Power Production
- Balance and Coordination
- Mobility and Flexibility
Our Programs are Designed to Sustain Long-Term Health and Improve Physical Performance
Total Body, Functional Training
strength training that focuses on developing strength, balance, and “core” stabilization based on movements and not body parts. Training sessions are customized to an appropriate level of intensity to provide each member with an optimal training session. Training sessions improve physical performance by incorporating different modalities of training including: bodyweight, barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, suspension straps, medicine balls, and more. Each member is lead through their training session by a nationally certified strength coach who teaches, corrects, and motivates.
Physical Treatment / Sports Injury Care
whether it is just a kink from raking leaves or a serious sports injury, our non-drug, non-surgical care approach provides world-class physical treatment to get you back on your feet and performing at 100%. Treatments include joint mechanical restoration, muscle, tendon, and ligament restoration treatment.
1. Interferencial Current Therapy: Helps to manage pain, edema, and inflammation caused by soft tissue irritation from trauma or degenerative changes. Treatments can be customized for pain relief, muscle stimulation, and increased blood flow to help with heeling after damage has occurred.
2. Mechanical Traction (Spinal Decompression): Patients suffering from back pain can use our Spinalator tables to help restore the appropriate degree of curvature to the spine. The tables work by reducing tension and stress, breaking up scar tissue, hydrating spinal discs, and bringing new blood and healthy fluids to the area.
3. Self-Myofacial Release: Soft tissue therapy, that can be performed individually, that treats skeletal muscle pain and immobility. The treatment aims to stimulate the stretch-reflex properties of the muscle, improving blood flow, and relaxing contracted muscle (i.e. trigger points).
4. PNF Stretching: Stretching techniques that enhance both the active and passive range of motion with an ultimate goal of optimizing motor performance and increasing flexibility, therefore overcoming tight muscles and connective tissue allowing for improved posture and movement.
5. Kinesio Tape: A therapeutic taping technique. Tape is applied over and around muscles to reduce pain and inflammation, and to relax and support muscles and joints in movement. Allows for correct muscle function, improved circulation, pain relief, and repositioning of the subluxed joint.
Customized Functional Orthotics: Imbalances originate in the feet. These foot imbalances create a domino effect throughout the entire body. As a result, sites of increased mechanical load (abnormal weight bearing) occur, which will predictably cause involved joints, tendons, and muscles to wear out prematurely.
Functional orthotics support the three interconnected arches of your foot, the plantar vault. The structural support for the body’s equilibrium is gained from your feet’s plantar vault. Our orthotics are individually designed for your unique postural problems — not just problems with your feet. Correcting imbalances in your feet can properly align your spine and pelvis; promoting increased athletic performance and whole-body wellness for a lifetime.